Monday, August 15, 2005

Whalen project

People who have read this blog in the past would know that I'm a fan of Philip Whalen's poetry (and his attitude to life). Well, now Michael Rothenberg is working on a Collected Poems and is looking for those far-flung pearls from Whalen's pen ... Maybe you can help. Here's his note:

Dear Everyone,

I am working on the Complete Collected Poems of Philip Whalen and nearly done with the job. I would appreciate it if any of you, or your friends have poems by Philip Whalen from small magazines, mimeos, letters, that you think have never been published, please let me know by e-mail, and send me a photo copy at: Michael Rothenberg, 1914 Pierce St., Hollywood, FL 33020. I would appreciate any help you can give.

Best regards,

Michael

Michael Rothenberg
walterblue@bigbridge.org
Big Bridge
www.bigbridge.org

No comments: